Here are a few symptoms of Piles.
You may have piles if you’ve got:
- Itching and soreness around your bottom
- A dragging sensation in your back passage
- Blood on the toilet paper after you’ve been to the loo
- Discomfort or pain while you’re going to the loo
- Occasional sharp pains up your bottom
- A bulging or lumpy feeling just inside your back passage
- Hard lump(s) protruding from your bottom
If you’ve got any other symptoms (especially heavy bleeding from your bottom or a noticeable change in your stool), see your doctor straight away.
Contact us at Halo Centre for appointments for our HALO treatment; a fast & effective, non surgical option for removal of persistent Haemorrhoids click here